A guard tour system is a system used to help companies and organizations to organize, log and execute guard tours and patrols in their assets ensuring that the officers will accomplish their tasks within the predefined time intervals. There is a wide variety of guard tour systems, which can be divided in two major categories: Wand guard tour systems based on handheld devices and cloud guard tour systems based on modern mobile and cloud technology.
Guard tour systems provide a means to check and record the time that a guard executes his guard tour by scanning specific checkpoints assigned on the area he patrols. Checkpoints are placed in certain points either on buildings or on other locations of a site or remote area and help the managing staff to identify each different location and each portion of a specific territory.
- Station point is protected by stainless steel casing.
- GT2100 Recorder is made of stainless steel. It is tamper and water resistance. Rubber grip on the body.
- Data in the GT2100 recorder is transferred via a down loader into the computer through USB port.
- Expandable: Additional GT2100 Recorder, Guard ID Key and Station Point can be added as needed
- GT2100 Recorder is powered by a 3v lithium battery. (Low maintenance)
- Works by a simple touch…security guard simply touches the GT2100 recorder to a station point to record the date and time of his patrol.
- System includes: GT2100 recorder, Carrying case, Down loader, Software in CD